I consider myself to be a very lucky member of the whisk(e)y enthusiast community. I’m not just talking about all the amazing bottles I purchased on store shelves at or below retail price before the market boom (almost everything in my collection, really). That was just a case of being in the right hobby at the right time. I’m talking about the experiences and items that set me apart from the other enthusiasts out there.
Some are rare bottles. Some are experiences. Some you have to see to believe. Some I can’t post about because I’m not allowed to talk about them publicly 😉
- Glenfiddich One Day You Will Summit
- Glenfiddich Cask of Dreams 2012 Finalist (Photos and details soon…)
- Glenlivet Father’s Day Contest (Photos and details soon…)
- Balvenie Cask 191 50 Year Tasting
- Bourbon And Time 2019 Day 1
- Bourbon And Time 2019 Day 2